Blessing Day

Our fifth Baby's B l e s s i n g D a y was on Sunday.💕 The sweetest blessing for such a sweet baby. Grateful for @tdptom and this little nugget. Also so grateful that she is here, healthy, and for the good-natured and beautiful Spirit that she brings into our home!
XO
Sarah

Also! I linked the outfits below! So sorry I was slow to get back about it on Instagram, I posted the link in my stories the next day, but I don't generally do outfit details or products on Sundays, so I try to post them afterwards!:) You guys are awesome, and I'm genuinely flattered any time you like something that I have on! Haha!:)<3

Dress: HERE and HERE
Men's Custom Tie: 21 Rhinos: USE pear15 for a discount!:)
Men's Shoes: HERE/HERE
My Shoes: Forever Young a few years ago!:)
Baby Dress: HERE
Baby Moccs: From Freshly Picked, these ones: HERE
Baby Bow: Baby Bling-USE DAINTYPEAR15 for a discount!









No comments

Amazon

Amazon