New Year's Eve!

Happy New Year! Yesterday was Sunday and New Year's Eve! I loved this quote by M. Russell Ballard: "If your goals are righteous, then go for them."

Hope your New Year is fabulous!<3

Also, I got the girls a curling iron a few months ago and saved it for Christmas, so we figured it was a good day to bust it out! Haha! I had some questions on Instagram Stories about it, so the link is below with the outfits. It's not a perm and it didn't take too long to do, the wand gets pretty hot!:) If you guys  think a Youtube tutorial on my channel would be helpful, let me know!<3

XO

Sarah




Curling Iron: THIS ONE
Dress: THIS ONE
Shoes: Nordstrom SaleThese ones {They were sold out, maybe they'll restock!}
Toddler Dress: H&M
Girl Skirt: THIS ONE
Girl Shoes: Old Navy









No comments

Amazon

Amazon