Hi, I'm Awkward || #tdpyoutube

Hi, I'm awkward. Anyone else? No? Just me? Okay. Hahaha.

Today, on #tdpyoutube, we're chatting all about those embarrassing, awkward moments that I SWEAR are sometimes brought on by Mom Brain! At least that's what I'll tell myself. ;)

I'd love to hear yours as well! Let me know on my video or on Instagram! ALSO, General Conference is this weekend! You definitely don't have to be a member of my faith to get something amazing out of it, and I would feel like I was missing out if I didn't tell you how it makes me feel. Watching and listening for things that I feel God wants me to learn makes me feel satisfied, joyful, and gives me and my family an overall feeling of peace. {Even amidst the sweet crazy babies jumping around and eating snacks throughout!} We could all use a little bit more of that nowadays...right? Feel free to join us by watching HERE!
XO
Sarah

Sweater: HERE



   
                   

No comments

Amazon

Amazon