The Incredibles 2

We took our kids to see The Incredibles 2 for opening day today! We couldn’t get a family picture at the theater, since after the movie, one baby at a time was slowly breaking down while another dragged herself on the theater floor and licked the carpet. The usual. Hahaha. So here is one from the year before this past Halloween! It was so much fun, and so sweet to see our little crew lined up in their seats! I don’t want to spoil anything but the little Pixar Short that played before the movie, "Bao," had me all teary! Did anyone else see it today?!

My review from a "Mama Perspective:"

Some parts of the movie did get pretty intense! I'm usually really sensitive to movies, and we don't go to them often. The most recent one we went to was "The Greatest Showman," and we took the kids after I had screened it once. Even though there were some parts in the "Incredibles 2" that I would consider a little scary, my kids did great and didn't mention it afterwards! I would definitely take that into consideration, though, for littles or kids who are prone to scary dreams! There were also two minor language bombs that I felt were unnecessary for a Disney/Pixar movie and wished those weren't there. Overall, it was a fun sequel with lots of action! I'd love to hear what you thought of the movie or the short!

No comments

Amazon

Amazon