Chick-Fil-A Sauce + H&M

We had a fun Saturday with the babies! It was low-key, and I loved it! Sometimes we are packing more than seems humanly possible in a day and other times we take it so slowly, and we love both! We went to Chick-Fil-A, Costco, a carwash, and back home! It was my FIRST time trying Chick-Fil-A sauce, {video about how I felt about it below. Haha.} and so that was exciting! Also, this hat will likely be on repeat...like glued to my head...so can we make friends with it!? Hahaha! I got it at H&M for 30 bucks {and I'm cheap with clothes, so that's actually a lot. Haha.} I linked it below, and I found it on sale right now for $15! Today and tomorrow you can get 20-30 percent off by using the code 1798 for orders over $100 and 5480 for orders over $200! For any order over $40 you can use the code 0040, and you can usually combine that with the other offers! Happy Monday!
XO
Sarah







Glasses: H&M
Hat: HERE
Cardigan: Costco, but a similar one is HERE


                  



No comments

Amazon

Amazon