Kindergarten Feelings!

This little boy had his Kindergarten Assessment today! I have so many feelings about my oldest going into Kindergarten! I mean, wasn't I in labor with him like 5 minutes ago?! But I read a conference talk once about how our purpose as parents is to raise our kids to be good, independent adults. I think this little one is well on his way to that. He is so amazing, and even though we try to be the best parents we can, I'm pretty sure he came out that way!<3 Love my little B!
XO
Sarah

Shirt: HERE if sold out, a similar one with embroidery is HERE!
Jeans: Costco
Shoes: Jane
Bag: Coco + Kiwi. Use DAINTY15 for 15% off!


Here is an excerpt from an article and a video below that references what I was talking about earlier!:) I haven't found the talk yet, but this is talking about similar things! I haven't seen the video yet, but loved that quote by Elder Maxwell!

"Apostle Neal A. Maxwell taught, “Those who do too much for their children will soon find they can do nothing with their children. So many children have been so much done for they are almost done in.”

So when it comes to raising children who will become independent adults, how can parents do it best? When does helping turn into hovering? How can parents teach about consequences without being cruel? Jean B. Bingham, first counselor in the Primary general presidency, and author Merrilee Boyack share personal stories and expert insights to help answer these questions in this episode of Gospel Solutions for Families."








         

No comments

Amazon

Amazon