Groopdealz Review!

I have been a long time shopper from Groopdealz, so when they reached out to me to do a review on their products, of course I was so excited! If you aren't familiar with the site, it's a place where a bunch of vendors are able to sell all in one place. Each company is vetted and not everyone is able to become a seller or able to all at once. There are daily deals, and the deals expire, so it's an "act quickly if you want that darling dress" type of scenario! Haha! Here's a little roundup of some of the things I have bought from them! There is pretty much always something for everyone! Another thing that I have noticed about their site is that shipping is usually really reasonable, and when you order a second item, the shipping price is almost always discounted. Right on! Also, they now have an app! Hooray! Find it on the App Store! Here are a few of my favorite finds!
XO
Sarah


Groopdealz

This robe:

I saved it for when we had our baby, and I was so glad that I remembered to pack it in our Hospital bag! Haha! I have seen robes like this come up fairly often, so it's always worth watching for them!




This Dress:
I eyed this dress for a long time from a lot of Boutiques, and when it came up cheaper on Groopdealz than others, I snagged it! It's bump friendly, too!:)


This Backpack:



Super roomy and love the leather look and color! It came in lots of other colors too, and shipping was reasonable!:)







This Dress:



This one was a while ago, but I held onto it for my next pregnancy! I ordered a size up, and it fit the bump like a glove! Also, welcome to one of our Sunday pictures, where everyone was clearly excited. Hahaha!








If you're looking for a good deal, or just want to browse, check them out!:) BONUS: You can also see the code: DAINTYPEAR10 for 10% off your first order!

XO
Sarah

1 comment

  1. Too bad that most likely the vendor in which you purchased from was not ever payed for the item. They have owed me money for sales made for over a year. They do not return emails or phone calls. Shame on them! Do not buy or sell on the platform!

    ReplyDelete

Amazon

Amazon