Jane.com

Let's be honest. Jane.com is awesome. If you haven't tried it, do yourself a favor and click this link below. Or don't. Because really, it's kind of dangerous!😁 Haha! Up to 80% off Women's Clothing, Baby and Kids, Home Decor and other handmade items from Jane.com! Shop today!

A couple of months ago, we had the opportunity to be at the Entreprenuer of the Year Awards. The CEO of Jane actually won one of the awards, which was so exciting! They are good people, which makes me love supporting the cause even more! I leaned over to my hubby and said, "See?! All my purchases were for the greater good!" Just trying to do my part.;) Hahah!



This is my friend Margot, who runs a gorgeous fashion page called House of O'Leary. {You can find her page here!}


The sweet wife of the one who won the award. {But let's be honest, she has put just as much into building the company as her hubby! She was beaming! Behind many great men is a great woman!}

XO
Sarah


No comments

Amazon

Amazon