Rock of Our Redeemer


This week, I've been working on this little project that has been just so cool! I had a sweet customer contact me and ask if I could make necklaces out of the stones she brought home from Jerusalem. When I held them in my hands and thought, "These are from where the Savior walked," it was a neat moment! The stone is first, followed by "Redeemer." The idea is "Rock of our Redeemer." How cool is that?! At first, I was almost too nervous to do it because they are so precious, but I've been happy with how they're turning out! The words of Helaman come to mind.

"Remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds … it shall have no power over you … because of the rock upon which ye are built” (Hel. 5:12).

President Kimball contributed to an article on this subject in the 1996 Ensign that can be found {here.}

And Wilford W. Anderson gave a beautiful Conference Talk on it {Here}that also includes a little bit about our Pioneer forefathers, such seems appropriate on this Pioner Day!:) So grateful for their sacrifices,  perseverance, and faith.

Happy Sunday!

XO

Sarah





No comments

Amazon

Amazon