Golf Date!

Happy Saturday! Went on a little golf date with my hubby yesterday and my muscles {or lack of} that haven't been used in a looong time are paying for it today at almost 30 weeks pregnant! Hahaha!⛳️  It only took 4 balls going in the water before I got used to my driver again. Haha. The almost 30 weeks pregnant no center of gravity thing is real. Love this guy and that he took me out for some fresh air after our doctor appointment. He knew just what I needed!:)
 P.S. Don't forget to enter the Mother's Day giveaway for a YEAR subscription to Magnolia Journal! {Just click on the picture at the bottom of this post to enter!} Happy Mother's Day Weekend!

XO

Sarah


Outfit details including Golf Shoes + Women's Clubs: HERE



A post shared by Sarah C. ||The Dainty Pear🍐 (@thedaintypear) on

No comments

Amazon

Amazon