"Land that I Love."



"Land that I love!"🇺🇸

I had a random memory the other day of hearing my dad get a call from one of his Military Officials. After he got off the phone, he told my Mom that he would be leaving, and started calling his unit to let them know that they were all to be deployed for a year tour in Baghdad, Iraq within the week. So grateful for our Armed Forces who drop everything to serve. I heard a quote the other day, "All gave some, some gave all." Grateful for our freedom and am so aware that it comes with a heavy and truly priceless price tag. Even for those soldiers who come home, the repercussions of war can be inexplicably devastating to them and their families. Grateful for those who choose to take on that great responsibility simply because they love our Country!🇺🇸 #thedaintypear #tdpholidays

XO

Sarah

No comments

Amazon

Amazon