Sunday Thought: Charity

Sunday! The kids love it, we love it!:)



The topic in Relief Society today was Charity. It was amazing, and she referenced this quote by Mother Teresa: "I see God in every human being. When I wash the leper's wounds I feel I am nursing the Lord himself. Is it not a beautiful experience?" As I was writing it down, I felt like the scripture, "Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." applies so much to Motherhood. So many things that every Mama does daily, nightly, can seem to go unnoticed. Sometimes the tasks can seem menial, our roles unimportant, but how sweet it is to remember that every time we serve our children and husbands, we are serving The Lord. The good that we do in our homes doesn't go unnoticed, on the contrary, I'm sure it makes our Heavenly Father smile when he sees Moms love their babies like He loves us! Through sleepless nights, hard days, and the triumphs of Motherhood; how sacred and important of a work it is!

XO
Sarah




No comments

Amazon

Amazon